Search Terms Not Highlighting / Highlighted

Hi, I'm using Evernote for Windows 10 (the windows App version: 6.23.2.8859 (308859) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954). This is the version you get from the Microsoft Store. 

The search terms are not being highlighted. I've started/restarted the program. I've rebooted. 

I saw some old threads from 2018 and prior years but there was no resolution. 

The majority of my notes are uploaded as PDF's.

Any ideas?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, JodyHeath.Com said:

Hi, I'm using Evernote for Windows 10 (the windows App version: 6.23.2.8859 (308859) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954).

The search terms are not being highlighted. I've started/restarted the program. I've rebooted. 

I saw some old threads from 2018 and prior years but there was no resolution. 

The majority of my notes are uploaded as PDF's.

Any ideas?

Text in my notes is getting highlighted, same version of EN.  Matches in PDFs get little lines in the scroll bar.  However that doesn't help when you open the PDF.  Then you have to open the PDF and do a Ctrl+F to find text within the PDF.

ScreenClip.png.645c0fd730f5b6657dd715caa8a7e830.png

thanks. Yeh, even the little lines don't help much (although I'm not getting those either). In the past, I could type in any search term and it would be highlighted in the main window of evernote without having to open the PDF.

• Level 5*
18 minutes ago, JodyHeath.Com said:

thanks. Yeh, even the little lines don't help much (although I'm not getting those either). In the past, I could type in any search term and it would be highlighted in the main window of evernote without having to open the PDF.

I take it back.  I just checked by searching through old statements for a closed account using the first digits of the account number.  I get the little lines and the number is highlighted in blue in the PDF in the note area.  I don't think the lines align with where the text is in the PDF though.  My bad, I haven't been paying attention I suppose, never really needed it, I just open the PDF.

ScreenClip.png.acf1083e45bc8160ae7b330d36569129.png

• 5 months later...

I'm having the same problem in both Win 7 and 10.  Highlighted search terms works for some notes and not for others You have to search within the note to find the terms you're looking for.   You'd think this would be an easy fix for Evernote as it is another annoying glitch that compromises functionality.   I for one would give up several of the more silly functions they keep adding to have things like this fixed.