Search within note cannot find the words general search found

So I'm on the free premium trial now. I scan stuff on evernote android as documents; about 40-50 such scanned documents per note. I think each note comes upto about 16-18mb when i tried printing it as pdf. 

My problem is this. When i search a word, it shows me the notebooks which contain these words. But it doesn't show take me to where that word is within each note. So I tried searching within each note using Ctrl + F. But voila, no matches were found for that very same word. how is that possible? It just detected the words when I use the general search. Just that i have to look for those yellow highlighted word within each note myself.

Please help out. 

• Level 5*

Seems to me you're expecting Evernote to do an awful lot of heavy lifting.  You have 40-50 separate documents in each 16-18MB note and want Evernote to show you each individual found word in every one of those documents?  It would be much faster to save one document to a note.  You also don't mention whether these are searchable (pre-OCR'd) notes,  or you're relying on Evernote to OCR the content of multiple notes with 40+ documents each.  It does take a certain time to catch up with the indexing of new notes.  I'd suggest giving it a few hours and checking again...

• Level 5*
On 2/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, vivek_soorya said:

So I tried searching within each note using Ctrl + F. But voila, no matches were found for that very same word. how is that possible?

If you have attachments in the note the word may be in one of those.  In which case you have to open the attachment and Ctrl+F there.