Notes not showing up in mobile app

Hi, 

I have recently switched to a new mobile device. When I log in to the Evernote app in my android phone the notes are not there. I've checked the web version and can see that the notes are still there but it is not shown in my mobile app. Anyone have any idea how to make my previous notes show in my app?

Thanks

Hi, 

I just switched my mobile device recently and downloaded the evernote app like I did in my previous mobile device. All of my previous notes are not shown in my mobile app. The notes are still there when I log in to the web version. Any idea what should I do to make all my previous notes appear in my mobile app? 

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi - just make sure that you're logged into the app on the new phone with exactly the same ID that you used previously.  Worst case - log out entirely and uninstall the app / restart the phone / re-download and reinstall from scratch! 

• Level 5*
On 2/13/2020 at 4:47 PM, Fabian Ang said:

Hi, I'm pretty sure it's the same ID. I checked twice. Is there anything I'm missing? And I did reinstall the app and restarted the phone for that. 

Hmmn.  Can you check by using the browser version at Evernote.com?  The only reason you wouldn't see the notes on the correct account would be that they weren't synced back to the server in the first place.  (You could also check in the Trash notebook to make sure they weren't accidentally deleted...)