Links to saved search or shortcuts inside a single note

Is it possible to place evernote "saved searches" and evernote "shortcuts"  inside a specific note?  Just like the functionality of placing a single "note link" inside another note.

I'm trying to gain the ability to navigate to all my relevant notes, on a particular subject, by tag search or notebook contents from within a single note.   I suppose I'm trying to gain the functionality you would have if the Table of Contents notes could automatically update when things are added.  As far as I know, they don't automatically update.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Brooksking70 said:

As far as I know, they don't automatically update.

Actually a Third Party app - Filterize - can do exactly that for you.  (It's probably also possible with other automation apps, but Filterize is the one I use.)  As example I set up a fairly complicated filter to list any notes with uncompleted reminder dates up to and including today in one note,  and a list of any notes with reminder dates coming up in the next 10 days in another.  All I have to do is set the reminders,  and the lists are prepared automatically.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
11 hours ago, Brooksking70 said:

Is it possible to place evernote "saved searches" and evernote "shortcuts"  inside a specific note? 

Evernote only supports links to notes - not saved searches

A work-around
- Include search parameters in the note contents
 for example        Current Tasks  reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*  
 This requires a copy/paste to the search box

A more complicated work-around is to link to an executable that initiates the search   
- enscript on Windows   
- applescript on Mac

Thank you gazumped and DTLow for your replies.  I'm cautiously looking at Filterize and similar options now.  The option for cutting and pasting search strings has renewed my interest in leveraging the search strings a little more, also.

Thanks.

• Like 1