Jump to content
Mimi Marks

How to automatically compile note entries on the same page?

Recommended Posts

I like to be able to compare a lot of information at once rather than constantly sifting through it. Is there a way that, when adding a new note, it just stacks it below the other entries in the same notebook? If not, is there a way to add information to an existing note without first navigating to that note?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, Mimi Marks said:

I like to be able to compare a lot of information at once rather than constantly sifting through it. Is there a way that, when adding a new note, it just stacks it below the other entries in the same notebook?

Sort the notebook oldest to newest by created date,

On 10/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, Mimi Marks said:

If not, is there a way to add information to an existing note without first navigating to that note?

You can do that somewhat when emailing something to EN,  Otherwise Vulcan mind meld.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/16/2019 at 1:38 PM, Mimi Marks said:

is there a way to add information to an existing note without first navigating to that note?

Scripting; I use Applescript on a Mac and Shortcuts on an iPad

On the Mac, I have note(s) opened in their own window (tabbed)

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/19/2019 at 7:14 PM, CalS said:
On 10/16/2019 at 3:38 PM, Mimi Marks said:

I like to be able to compare a lot of information at once rather than constantly sifting through it. Is there a way that, when adding a new note, it just stacks it below the other entries in the same notebook?

Sort the notebook oldest to newest by created date,

I meant have it so they would stack on one page, such that you could scroll and it would just flow over to the next note, or so you could Ctrl+F and it would search everything in the notebook.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Mimi Marks said:

such that you could scroll and it would just flow over to the next note

No, I know of no way to "just flow over to the next note" when scrolling

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...