On 13.09.2019 at 18:04, CalS said:

Is it your default notebook?

I can't find such a setting like default notebook. Maybe smth. wrong with my language translation, but I can't switch this symbol with any setting. Nothing even similar to "default".

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, diGriz said:

But what does it do? Where it saves the note by default?

Correct.  

I named my default notebook "@Inbox"   (@ ensures it sorts to the top of the list)

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, diGriz said:

But what does it do? Where it saves the note by default?

As per @DTLow it is the default location where any notes clipped or sent to EN via email will end up, unless you make a change in the email subject or clip dialogue.  You can change your default notebook at Tools - Options - General.  You can see if a notebook is synced or local by hovering over the notebook and selecting properties.  Your default notebook has to be synced.

Image.png.8aaf8f254ce353b790901eb058339f9b.png

3 hours ago, CalS said:

As per @DTLow it is the default location where any notes clipped or sent to EN via email will end up, unless you make a change in the email subject or clip dialogue.  You can change your default notebook at Tools - Options - General.  You can see if a notebook is synced or local by hovering over the notebook and selecting properties.  Your default notebook has to be synced.

Image.png.8aaf8f254ce353b790901eb058339f9b.png

Thanks, already found and changed to the right one. Thanks all of you who helped.

• Like 1