Evernote Conflicting Note Enhancement

Please add a Note Compare utility with graphical line by line representation of differences between two notes.  It is understandable that note conflicts happen when using multiple devices simultaneously.  Please ensure that these note conflicts can be resolved expeditiously by allowing me to compare two notes side by side with different color highlighting of "added line" "deleted line" and "changed lines".

See Notepad ++ file compare utility for examples of what I am talking about.

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. We're user-to-user here primarily. Evernote staff do look in and very occasionally comment, but you're not addressing the developers directly here. However, there is a set of forums specifically for making feature requests: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/449-product-feedbackfeature-requests/. You can put this either in the general requests there, or in the forum for the specific Evernote interface you use (Windows, iOS, Web, etc.). Obviously this would be done very differently in different operating environments; I'd think it would be next to impossible on Android. I imagine it could be done in Windows, but as you'll see in the request forums, there's a line.

• 2 months later...

How do I fix conflicting notes? I use an  iphone and windows desktop.  I had thought I would be able to view the same list, edit it, and see it on the other device after editing/adding to it.  But I just get a "Conflicting note"...adding another version of the same note to the bottom of the one on each device.

is there a way to avoid this?  otherwise, i think i am done with evernote.

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, kbri154207 said:

is there a way to avoid this?   (conflicting notes)

Yes, you make sure the sync process is run before leaving a device, and before starting on a new device