AUS English language setting

I don't see any way to get Aus English set as the language, or even UK English - only option is US English.  Have I missed a step in my installation?  Anyone know how to add this?

image.png.4aee5b1616b81f9a5838037d075020c2.png

• Level 5*

But if there are any spellings or omissions which annoy you,  text expander apps like Phrase Express can replace words as you type,  and it is possible to edit their dictionary - though I'm not sure whether or not they speak Aus.  As I recall it,  there's also a user-dictionary in Evernote to which you can add 'new' spellings where they differ,  so at least you're spared the red underline on words like 'colour' & 'honour'.

Thanks Gazumped.

Memo to Evernote: it's 2019 already.  There are a world of users outside of the US who other software products have been supporting with dictionaries for many, many years.  Sad to see another reason Evernote is falling behind the competition.  What this says to me as a user is that Evernote don't care about me.  I'm not saying this tolik be grumpy, although I feel it, I"m saying it as I've been a long, longtime user of this product & would really like it to survive.  But, it seems more and more that Evernote is pushing me away.  first the pricing for small users has jumped significantly (more significant if there's an OS exchange rate), and now this confirmation that there is still no English variant outside of US being catered for.

• Like 2