New User: Google/Reminder issue

So I'm trying to find my way around Evernote. First couple issues:

1) I couldn't find reminders so I downloaded the link and installed. It opened a separate web page that included the reminder function and my note. But when I open a new tab in google and log in - the reminder functions aren't there.

2 hours ago, GregL24 said:

So I'm trying to find my way around Evernote. First couple issues:

1) I couldn't find reminders so I downloaded the link and installed. It opened a separate web page that included the reminder function and my note. But when I open a new tab in google and log in - the reminder functions aren't there.

You said 

First couple issues:

But you only did 1

2 hours ago, GregL24 said:

the reminder functions aren't there.

...And what Reminder functions are you talking about?

( I'll let you answer first question )

First:  

2 minutes ago, MatS14 said:

Ok, whats the  second issue?

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, GregL24 said:

Assuming this is about Evernote/Web and has nothing to do with Google848869837_ScreenShot2019-04-11at11_51_37.png.1b2b234a6e2e95d9df36916799924415.png

Here is my view after logging in Evernote/Web (www.evernote.com)

I circled the REMINDERS switch which shows reminders at the top of the note list

• Level 5
22 hours ago, GregL24 said:

I couldn't find reminders so I downloaded the link and installed. It opened a separate web page that included the reminder function and my note. But when I open a new tab in google and log in - the reminder functions aren't there.

Hi, Greg, and welcome to the forums. I'm with the others who find this a little unclear. Can you specify in more detail what programs this involves: Evernote Windows program; Evernote Web interface; Google Calendar?

Archived