All Notes Deleted On Sync on Evernote Web

Piyush Ahuja

Please note this is urgent. 

I had my liftetime's worth of notes in my notebook, and one of those notes was open in Chrome web browser. There was a network failure, and after it resumed, Evenote asked for my login informaton again. While I pressed the login button, ALL the notes in my notebook disappeared one by one. I refreshed, re-loggedin, etc. but the notes in that particular notebook are not appearing. (All other notebooks are fine). They are not present in Trash.

Please help as this might ruin my life's work.

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, MatS14 said:

You can upgrade to PREMIUM for a month access Note history.

Access to the Note History data is via the note details/info.
If the note is lost, you can't access the note history data.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Piyush Ahuja said:

ALL the notes in my notebook disappeared one by one.

Hopefully this is just a display problem.180593525_ScreenShot2019-04-11at08_35_35.png.90288b8e72ac0673e47a9abf689ca1ca.png
Are you using the new beta version web version?
You can downgrade by clicking on your icon.

• Level 5

If it is worth a lifetime of work, I would rethink using „betas“ in the future.

I can hardly imagine any new hot functionality that would offset the fact that any beta is a piece of unproven, unreliable „code in progress“.

Here in the Forum you will find many experienced users that even wait for months before they upgrade to a new release (not a beta). Maybe they have grown this experienced by not jumping on every new wagon on the train right away.

• Level 5

Never happened to me. Maybe you’ve signed to the beta program or something similar, to receive the betas instead of the latest release version.

Maybe you can identify this, and if so check out. Some like to be ahead with new features, but for serious work, a stable client is important.

Archived