Evernote for iOS 8.18 Released

annah

Idea

• Ex Employees

Hi all, we released our 8.18 update to the App Store last week. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Improved:

• Tired of waiting to load and search your offline notebooks? We hear you. That’ll all happen much quicker now.
  • Dark Mode is seriously awesome, and it’s getting better every day. For example, your handwritten notes might have been a little hard to see, but not anymore.

Fixed:

• You might have been asked to sign into your Apple ID whenever you launched Evernote. We’ll admit that was a bit of an overreaction. 
  • Sometimes there was a screen glitch when you reopened the app. So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch. Problem’s solved from your end.
  • Occasionally, some of the formatting icons would just up and disappear while you were editing. Which was not helpful in the slightest.
  • Are you someone who creates huge offline notebooks? Worried about them not downloading fast enough? Well it won’t be a problem now.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 3/11/2019 at 9:08 AM, annah said:

Are you someone who creates huge offline notebooks? Worried about them not downloading fast enough? Well it won’t be a problem now.

I'm trying the offline download now.  It still seems to be ploddding along.

I tried to check the storage specs and see this
Are you hiding the data somewhere else?CA33FE50-D0EA-40A2-A657-49C6AE624442.thumb.jpeg.1e36db53632aeb2818af64ae922545f0.jpeg

edit; support ticket 2798401 submitted

• The 'Evernote data' portion of the iOS storage section is currently inaccurate - the data is still being stored of course, but the way we store them causes iOS to recognize and file it under the 'Other' category. The best way to confirm that the notebooks have successfully downloaded is the green icon underneath the notebook title.

Round 2  is going better.  The secret is to  keep the Evenote app  open; 10GB downloaded in hours

22 小時前, DTLow說:

No mention of new table functionality

I also noticed that but nothing happens when I tap every option. Think that they are not ready and so haven't mentioned it.

Overall I am happy with the update especially with the keyboard bug finally fixed on iPhone X.

Archived