Error 238: When I try to sync my Evernote Free

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out what the Error 238 stands for?

I've tried to Google it, I've searched here in the forum with out any success. I own a Macbook pro and are using Evernote Free. I've done a diagnostic test run on my connection and there is no errors to be found.

I'm aware there is an upper upload limit pr. month, and I haven't exceeded that this month. Does any one else experience this error?

Thank you Kindly for you're help.

Sincerly Martin

Hello DTLow, thank you for your response and sorry for  my, very belated response.

The error occurs whenever I try to sync. My Evernote and appears as a "Error 238". As I use danish version of Evernote I'll translate: 

"Reason for unexpected error is listed. below. Please check if you're computer is connected to any network.

To solve this error, export every non-synced notes and delete thereafter. If the problem continues, please go to the menu Help -> Help & Tips. 238 Error"

I've tried to delete all non-synced notes, but the error still occurs.

Thank you Kindly for all you're help. Sincerely, Martin

"2078567244_Skrmbillede2019-02-10kl_11_03_15.thumb.png.5a3f332ea8694a3cfa9cf1e5093f7ebe.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
4 hours ago, MartinVT said:

I only work on one unit - I’m aware of the free user account has a lower upload limit per month, but does it also contain maximum?

Various maximums per plan; # of simultaneous devices, upload limit, note size

Full comparison at https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005247-Evernote-system-limits

Archived