Were stacks removed from Notebooks View in latest version of Evernote WEB?

orlando74

I decided to switch to the new version of Evernote Web since I like having the latest versions of things.

However, all my stacks are gone when I look at my notebooks!!! When I revert to the old version, they are still there.

Did Evernote remove this awesome feature from the latest web version or is it a bug at my end?

(I'm on basic plan)

• Level 5*
29 minutes ago, metrosuperstar said:

I decided to switch to the new version of Evernote Web since I like having the latest versions of things.

However, all my stacks are gone when I look at my notebooks!!! When I revert to the old version, they are still there.

Did Evernote remove this awesome feature from the latest web version or is it a bug at my end?

(I'm on basic plan)

The EN Web beta is not full featured, not a place you want to be.  More a look and feel place, not a get things done place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a great question. I tried the new version for about 2 seconds before switching back because of this. It would be nice if someone from the company would comment on the official, current and future stance of sub-notebooks, etc. I want to know if this needed feature is being phased out.

Archived