Synced Notes Not Visible in Browser

Oyabun

Basically what the title says. I have over one hundred notes on my desktop application but only seventeen show up in the browser interface. Everything is synced, I've restarted my device, and am using the same account on both. The notes all show up on my two devices, just not in the browser. Is the browser interface just not finished? There are so many things you can't do in the browser that makes it pointless to use. Is the point of this to encourage us to use devices?

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, Oyabun said:

Basically what the title says. I have over one hundred notes on my desktop application but only seventeen show up in the browser interface. Everything is synced, I've restarted my device, and am using the same account on both. The notes all show up on my two devices, just not in the browser. Is the browser interface just not finished? There are so many things you can't do in the browser that makes it pointless to use. Is the point of this to encourage us to use devices?

Which version of EN on the browser are you using.  The new Beta is problematic.  Go back to the oldest non beta version you can.

Why are we being automatically shunted to the beta version if it has these kinds of huge problems? Missing over one hundred notes is a pretty huge problem. What a disappointing waste of my time. Switching to the old version got me most of my notes, but there are still two missing. I have my desktop client open right now next to the browser window - resynced and webpage refreshed. Missing two notes in the browser interface.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Oyabun said:

Why are we being automatically shunted to the beta version if it has these kinds of huge problems?

Mystery to me.  It is unclear as to why a company would leave an incomplete bug ridden version available to users.  At least without a flashing banner stating this is a look and feel beta, not a beta wherein you can get actual work done.

Archived