Business card function International Phone Numbers issue

It would be very useful when using the biz card function in IOS that the phone number entered automatically would be listed with +country code first. 

Should be a no brainer with cities etal listed as address, therefore making +country code very simple.

Note, many of us work international and it would be very helpful, avoiding having to re-enter phone info. 

*as a side note, the biz card function can use lots of improvement................ lots.......... 

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

+1 and even in the US if i have contacts in several countries?? All phone numbers are formatted as US numbers. Even adding country code, +44 for example, the number after that is still formatted as a US number. This seems unbelievable... Every other contact management app gets this right

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • Level 5
On 3/29/2021 at 2:10 AM, anon007 said:

…. This seems unbelievable... Every other contact management app gets this right

BlaBlaBla - I use a specialized App to scan business cards. To get proper results I need to select the country first.

It is not only the phone numbers. The zip code system is different, the way how an address is written differs, even naming conventions are not the same.

EN does a basic scan, that is it. For occasional use it is fine. If you need a professional result, get a specified app.

My opinion - you are free to feel different: In this case issue a support ticket.

• 7 months later...
On 11/19/2021 at 10:08 PM, PinkElephant said:

BlaBlaBla - I use a specialized App to scan business cards. To get proper results I need to select the country first.

It is not only the phone numbers. The zip code system is different, the way how an address is written differs, even naming conventions are not the same.

EN does a basic scan, that is it. For occasional use it is fine. If you need a professional result, get a specified app.

My opinion - you are free to feel different: In this case issue a support ticket.

I just want to mention there is an unconsitency between Evernote Scannable that get is right and Evernote app that changes the format. Meaning the business card export between both Evernote apps is bad. 

So one app gets it right and not the other 🤷🏻‍♂️