Easy way to port all of my Google Keep notes into evernote?

10 hours ago, dwlotter said:

Other than copying and pasting note-by-note is there an easy way to port all at one time my Google Keep notes into separate Evernote notes? (on Android) 

Everybody threatens to leave Evernote to go to Google Keep or other apps. Someone is coming to Evernote from Google Keep! It is a nice change around here, positive post. :)

What was not working with Google Keep for you? What made Evernote attractive over that? If you don't mind sharing of course.

• Level 5*

I don't know of any way to do this using the Android client, or the Evernote web client, for that matter. A web search on "import google keep to evernote" turns up a number of hits, but they generally seem to need to use one of the Evernote desktop clients (Windows or Mac).

2 hours ago, TK0047 said:

Everybody threatens to leave Evernote to go to Google Keep or other apps. Someone is coming to Evernote from Google Keep! It is a nice change around here, positive post. :)

What was not working with Google Keep for you? What made Evernote attractive over that? If you don't mind sharing of course.

I want to be able to combined the notes that need OCR with my other notes. Evernote does OCR and I'm not aware that Google keep can do that.

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2018 at 6:26 PM, TK0047 said:

google note keeps all of your data on phone's storage and evernote doesn't