delete note in cloud

I created a note in a non-local notebook, which was then synced and I'm guessing went into EN in the cloud.  I've decided I don't want that note to be anyplace except on my pc.  If I now Move the note into a Local notebook, and do a sync, will that note be deleted from the cloud?   If not, is there some other way to get it deleted from the EN cloud?  Thanks.

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, anan said:

If I now Move the note into a Local notebook, and do a sync, will that note be deleted from the cloud?   If not, is there some other way to get it deleted from the EN cloud?

A new Local version of your note is created.
The previous online version  is moved to the Trash.  You will want to empty your trash to completely remove it.

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, anan said:

I created a note in a non-local notebook, which was then synced and I'm guessing went into EN in the cloud.  I've decided I don't want that note to be anyplace except on my pc.  If I now Move the note into a Local notebook, and do a sync, will that note be deleted from the cloud?   If not, is there some other way to get it deleted from the EN cloud?  Thanks.

What @DTLow said, except a copy of the note does NOT end up in the Trash, on Windows anyway.  The note just moves from a synced to a non-synced notebook. The note and all it's history is to all intents no longer accessible.  How long it takes to roll off any sort of EN backup system is something I don't know. 

Archived