Indentation default

Margarida Afonso

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Until first line indent gets implemented, I recommend switching editors when word processing features are needed.

I use MSWord/ApplePages; Evernote works well with Office/iWork documents.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I use MSWord for business purposes and document creation.

I use Scrivener for serious work: writing articles, books, research papers, and other manuscripts.

I use Evernote for journaling, note taking, etc. I also use it for creating blog posts and post directly from Evernote. I often have to reformat when moving from Evernote to another of these word processors. It would be cleaner if Evernote could indent the first line.

Thanks

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, doulos said:

I often have to reformat when moving from Evernote to another of these word processors.

I add the document as one of the file attachments in the note.  No reformat issues.

>>It would be cleaner if Evernote could indent the first line.

Please add your vote to the request.  Voting buttons are at the top left corner of the discussion.

I often use Evernote as a tool to facilitate my thinking process like a scratchpad. The idea my mature. If it does, I then take it to Word or Scrivener for full research and development before writing the article, posting it on a blog, or it becomes part of a book. At that point it will have to be reformatted. Such reformatting is easy in MSWord or Scrivener. I was just trying to eliminate on little step thinking maybe I had missed something in Evernote. It's not a dealbreaker. 

Archived