Recovering notes from broken phone

I recently had to get a new phone, old phone died and I had Evernote on it with notes. I installed Evernote on new phone and thought the saved notes from old phone would come with the app. 

How can I recover my old phones notes?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote syncs all notes with its central server,  and mobile devices don't store any notes on the device once they have been synced.  If you install the app on your new phone and log in with your existing user details you should see all your notes as previously.  If some notes weren't synced with the server when the old phone died,  they might not be available. You should also be able to see the notes on a desktop if you log into Evernote.com with the same user details.

• Level 5
On 3/30/2018 at 7:39 PM, Ghadente said:

I recently had to get a new phone, old phone died and I had Evernote on it with notes. I installed Evernote on new phone and thought the saved notes from old phone would come with the app. 

How can I recover my old phones notes?

Besides the good advice from @gazumped, is it possible that when you logged into Evernote on the new phone, you accidentally created a new account, for instance by using a different email address? The notes from the old account would not sync to a phone on which Evernote was logged into a new account.

Archived