Cannot open Evernote after upgrading to 7.0

I am experiencing the exact same issue with the exact same OS X version.

Really a kick in the pants! I'll try working on the solutions mentioned here... Either that or I'll try downgrading; just having a hard time finding older versions...

UPDATE!

Give this a try:

(Sorry, I know AppCleaner was mentioned, but I really try not to download stuff I'm not completely familiar with/trust, especially if the same task can done without additional software).

Go to your home folder in Finder, then "Library" (you may need to google to make Library folder visible), then "Application Support", then find the folder "com.evernote.Evernote" and drag that to your desktop or somewhere OUT of the "Application Support" folder (I wouldn't delete it yet, I believe all local notebooks live in there; I don't have any local notebooks, so it's no worry for me). Then reinstall Evernote 7 (yes, the latest one). It seamlessly rebuilds all the synced notebooks and rebuilds that folder.

That worked for me. I'll keep the old version of the folder for a few weeks to make sure I'm not missing anything, but it looks like I'm back up and running without downgrading.

Just to recap: Evernote 7 crashes in 10.13.3 High Sierra after upgrading. Remove com.evernote.Evernote from Application Support and reinstall Evernote 7, and in my case, it worked magic.

Archived