How to email notes from a local notebook

Hi,

I used to be able to select one of my notes in an Evernote local notebook and send it via email.  Since a relatively recent upgrade to a newer version of Evernote it seems as if that feature is grayed out (unavailable).  Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? 

• Level 5*
On 2018-02-06 at 2:35 PM, Mark Landof said:

I used to be able to select one of my notes in an Evernote local notebook and send it via email.  Since a relatively recent upgrade to a newer version of Evernote it seems as if that feature is grayed out (unavailable).  Does anyone know if there is a way to do this? 

Evernote has an email feature, however it's a server service and only available for notes uploaded to the server

I have an email service on my Mac.  I can use it to email a copy of the note
I actually prefer to email from my own service

• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, Mark Landof said:

Can you please explain how you use the email service on your Mac to email the copy of the note?

Nothing complicated.  This could be a simple copy/paste; command-A to select the entire contents, command-c to copy, command-v to paste

Print to pdf also has an email feature5a7ca506030a6_ScreenShot2018-02-08at11_25_07.png.dbd34841684a9f126d8e1755f6b51e1b.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, CalS said:

Emailing of a local note works fine on the Windows version.

Do you know if the local note is being emailed from the device, or is it uploaded and emailed from the server?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, DTLow said:

Do you know if the local note is being emailed from the device, or is it uploaded and emailed from the server?

The server, the from email is no-reply@evernote.com.

Archived