Choose whether to sync Attachments for Offline Notebooks

messssenger

Idea

As a user, I would like to have the ability to sync a notebook offline, but choose not to sync the attachments to those notes (as the attachments are big and take up space). That being said, if I could in note, choose to sync a certain note's attachment(s), that would be amazing.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, messssenger said:

As a user, I would like to have the ability to sync a notebook offline, but choose not to sync the attachments to those notes (as the attachments are big and take up space). That being said, if I could in note, choose to sync a certain note's attachment(s), that would be amazing.

Evernote doesn't offer the option to sync/not-sync attachments, however you don't have to store large attachments in your notes

Instead, you could store the attachment on a cloud drive and include a link in your  note

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, messssenger said:

Depending upon the size of the attachments and the space available on your iDevice, this can be a tempest in a teapot.  Have you sized the attachments and space available?  Not saying this isn't a valid request, just sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze due to the time spent managing which attachments do which.

Archived