change the size the text on all existing and new notes

danklim

Hi I have 2 questions, Could you please help?

1. is there any way to change the size the text on all my notes at one time?

2.And is there any way to change the size of the text on all new notes that are added with the web clipper?

I changed the font size in the settings and it works for all new notes that i type, but it doesnt affect notes added from the web clipper or notes that are already in my notebooks.

Thanks, Dan 

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, danklim said:

If you have not applied font settings in a note, the text is displayed at the default size59d24ef9e72be_ScreenShot2017-10-02at07_34_43.png.a3e26552cd64f2c8f48e0ad02fce9600.png

This default is specified in Evernote Preferences

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, danklim said:

You can only change text size in multiple notes at a time if the text size is not defined by markup (i.e. it's just plain text). For text that's defined by markup, you cannot change anything like size, typeface, color etc. across multiple notes.

42 minutes ago, danklim said:

2.And is there any way to change the size of the text on all new notes that are added with the web clipper?

The above includes text added to Evernote via the web clipper, which is almost always styles using markup.

43 minutes ago, danklim said:

I changed the font size in the settings and it works for all new notes that i type, but it doesnt affect notes added from the web clipper or notes that are already in my notebooks.

Correct.

Archived