• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Webinars   12/01/2017

We've recently begun conducting Evernote Webinars for various topics and subjects. Take a look at the Calendar to check them out, and see if they interest you! Keep an eye out as there will be more to come in the future!

Idea

EVERNOTE FANS 
android users.
i am a heavy user of EVERNOTE and huge fan.

i use it for everything.

the use of reminders was not good enough for me , so , i have developed, for my own use, a 3 dimensional unique view of REMINDERS.
Looks great , easy to use , colofull
i would love to get you input before uploading it to the EVERNOTE app center.
interested ? , send me a request  ,
manny@REBO.com and i will send you back the APK.

( no tricks , no malware , no virus )

784f38b5-12ee-465b-b47f-65532230c1b4.thumb.jpg.42e7972e23496197aaae562c3fdfa335.jpg59a3e8c8c1e55_Capture_2017-08-28-12-14-10.thumb.png.836acb2525a4f45d4804e84475b3cd21.png

3 replies to this idea

Hi.  Sounds interesting,  but I think we'd be happier if this came via Evernote or Google Play.  Do you have any more details of exactly what this app does?  Is it different from all the other to-do apps on the market?

On 9/20/2017 at 2:29 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Sounds interesting,  but I think we'd be happier if this came via Evernote or Google Play.  Do you have any more details of exactly what this app does?  Is it different from all the other to-do apps on the market?

You are correct. i will upload it to the app market , a soon as i will have some initial beta users remarks. please send me your email, so i  send yoi the link back to try it out. i will appreciate it much. Manny@NVOYA.com