After sync new shortcuts are replaced with the shortcuts of six months ago.

burabil

Idea

I use Evernote on three devices iPhone, iPad, and Windows PC. I modify the shortcuts every week to keep track of my schedule in Evernote.

I see sometimes that the shortcuts are not synced properly. The shortcuts of the previous week override the shortcuts of the current week on my PC, after using iPad for example. One week difference on itself was not a big problem for me.

However, today, I ran into a disaster, after using my iPad, Evernote decided to sync the shortcuts of six months ago and to remove the shortcuts of this week. This is a big problem for me and makes me question whether I want to keep the premium version next year.

Is there a way to get the latest version of the shortcuts? Or are they lost forever and we should not expect from Evernote that the shortcuts will be synced properly across different platforms. This seems to be a problem of the latest iOS version, because I didn't have this problem with the previous versions before 8.0.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, burabil said:

However, today, I ran into a disaster, after using my iPad, Evernote decided to sync the shortcuts of six months ago and to remove the shortcuts of this week.

I’d recommend opening a support ticket at Contact Evernote Support

You should save the activity log from your iPad 

I’m not clear where Evernote would even obtain “the shortcuts from 6 months ago”

What kind of shortcuts are these? Notes, Tags, Search, ...

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

I’d recommend opening a support ticket at Contact Evernote Support

You should save the activity log from your iPad 

I’m not clear where Evernote would even obtain “the shortcuts from 6 months ago”

What kind of shortcuts are these? Notes, Tags, Search, ...

Sir,

I'm positive "the shortcuts from 6 months ago" are pushed to my Evernote account. I have notes for month overviews saying 2017 August, 2017 July, and so on. I remove the shortcuts to those notes when the month is over. So, today the shortcut of 2017 February appeared on the list again on my Windows client and the more recent shortcuts disappeared. Oh, wait a minute, I'm sorry that makes "five and a half months." My Bad!

How do they obtain it? I don't know. I didn't program it. I'm not the "guru."

They are Notes shortcuts.

Archived