Insert of table

Hi there

https://gyazo.com/690eded6106d646ace9cfe1451e1605e

Please take a good look at the above url to image.

For example, can we establish table each one? As you see, the column of two table is different.

If it were excel , the width of the column is the same.

If we can insert the different width of the column, can we insert the table next to the right of Evernote 1?

I would like to clarify the above mentioned  question.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

• Level 5*

Hi.  As you already saw,  tables don't have many features in any current version of Evernote.  The Windows client just got a new beta with more flexibility including adjustable and calculatable columns and background colours which should be rolled out to other operating systems in due course;  but the production version in all clients at the moment is very basic.

You can create tables with all the usual options in Word or Excel and copy/ paste them into Evernote if that help in the meantime.

• Level 5*
On 2017-05-11 at 10:29 PM, omaruko said:

For example, can we establish table each one? As you see, the column of two table is different.

I'm using tables on a Mac

Each table is an independent object. 
I'd have no problems creating two tables with different column widths

>>can we insert the table next to the right of Evernote 1?

No, the second table is below the first table

Following up on @gazumped's comment.  If I wanted to use a very complicated table, I'd use a Word/Excel document and include it as an attachment to the note.  In addition to the limitations of the Evernote editor (different for each platform), you also have to deal with the underlying html format

Archived