Pick Up Where I Left Off

Notes4Dayz

Idea

Hi All,

I tried several queries to see if this idea was already somewhere out there, but came up with nothing, so:

I would find it extremely helpful if I could tell Evernote to pick up where I left off in a note (i.e. when reopening a note, it would start at the place my cursor was last, rather than at the top - or give me the open to return to where I left off). Office has just started doing this and it's incredibly helpful, especially in longer notes where scrolling to find my place (not always the bottom) can be a frustrating enterprise. It's like rewinding a VHS - so last century.

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Yup. Same if in the note subject. I hate alt-tabbing somewhere to get info/spelling then alt-tabbing back to my note and the cursor is at the front of the note subject and not where I left off.

Yep—this makes me nuts, constantly having to scroll back to where I was in a note, if I click a link to a different note and then navigate back, it puts me at the beginning of the note. If I go to the notebook list and open another note to look something up and then return, I'm back at the top again. This is fine for small notes, but a huge pain in the butt with large notes. Most web-browsers have this behavior now—if you click a link and come back, it returns you to the spot you were at on the page.