Jump to content
Roi

Problem with attachments after update

Recommended Posts

I've updated evernote to 7.9.9 recently and now whenever I'm adding a photo as an attachment it shows me "Processing, please wait".

Before updating it showed this screen for one second and then I was able to edit the note and save it, but now it's just goes into an infinite loop.

Please fix this. It's very hard to work like this.

LG G2 D802 16GB, ANDROID 4.4.2

Share this post


Link to post

Any team member on this?

It's quite absurd that there's no email to report bugs. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Roi said:

Any team member on this?

It's quite absurd that there's no email to report bugs. 

You can contact Evernote Support at
Contact Evernote Support (Paying Accounts)
Twitter @evernotehelps    

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, DTLow said:

You can contact Evernote Support at
Contact Evernote Support (Paying Accounts)
Twitter @evernotehelps    

The support is only for paying users.

And not everybody use twitter my friend...

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Roi,

Please feel free to PM me directly and we can have this looked at from our support team.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
On 8.3.2017 at 5:32 AM, Matt W. said:

Hello @Roi,

Please feel free to PM me directly and we can have this looked at from our support team.

Thanks!

Hi Matt,

Anything new on this ?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...