Black Font on Single Notebook

Hi all,

Since my update to Evernote 6.4 (with the black background for notebooks), there's a single notebook within a stack that has black font, so it's harder to see against the black background. All the others use white font.  Any idea why?  I've checked everywhere (web version and desktop), and there doesn't appear to be an option to change the font colour. Also, the font is normal when I look at that notebook on the web.  See attached pic (it's the '98 - Work' notebook).

Thanks,

Eric

Clipboard01.jpg

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, EricBen said:

Any idea why?  I've checked everywhere (web version and desktop), and there doesn't appear to be an option to change the font colour. Also, the font is normal when I look at that notebook on the web.  See attached pic (it's the '98 - Work' notebook).

This feature isn't available in the web version of any of the mobile version. Not sure about the Mac.

If you change the style's color to Default Color, the text color will be dark if you select the light theme, and light if you select the dark theme.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, EricBen said:

Thanks all! I hadn't seen the little grid icon under Style - that fixed it!

I think that that UI could be a little clearer, and easier to find. Might've made it easier for you. But now you know...

Archived