Important Icon on Text Editor

Hi,

Among tons of notes I have one that summarizes everything I am currently doing. Like a checklist of ongoing events, tasks and assignments.

It would be nice to have a kind of Icon to alert me of something very important.

I would like something easy like Check Box but like an Exclamation or Attention icons.

Thanks!

• Level 5*

Hi.  I've a notebook called 'admin' whose title looks like this - █ Admin █ - and various notes with ! prefixes to force a sort order. 

If you experiment with ASCII characters,  entered with a number code like -

•      (Alt 7)
♫     (Alt 14)
►    (Alt 16)
>      (Alt 62)
@    (Alt 64)
|       (Alt 124)
▄     (Alt 220) 
■     (Alt 254)
You should be able to find a suitable marker.  Beware that these codes may not be interpreted correctly on anything other than the device on which you create them..

But I mainly use tags and saved searches to jump to my important notes and notebooks.

• Level 5*
18 hours ago, LucasM said:

Among tons of notes I have one that summarizes everything I am currently doing. Like a checklist of ongoing events, tasks and assignments.

It would be nice to have a kind of Icon to alert me of something very important.

I would like something easy like Check Box but like an Exclamation or Attention icons.

You could have an    !Important    tag, and a saved search for quick access; as per @gazumped

For a flag in the title, how about emoji like       ???Important Note???

emoji work well on my Mac and iPad 

Exactly!

I was looking for a " ! " like this flag ?. But  there isn't anything like it.

I appreciate the help guys. Definetly will use some of the ASCII characters. It is not what I wanted but will get the job done.

Thanks!

Archived