Search Highlight

I have Evernote premium.

The problem is Evernote search highlight feature with images works on its own, sometimes highlighting searches and sometimes not esp. on IOS devices. It much more reliable on desktop Mac application.

After IOS update to 9.3.5 it's not working at all. Evernote is finding the right notes but fails to highlight results within notes.

I tried to restart Evernote app, sync and resync for ages - nothing works.

This erratic behaviour is not what I expect to pay subscription fees for this app.

The images I use are all standard formats - jpegs and png and have good quility.

P.S. Very impressed with this blog. 2 days passed but still waiting for a moderator to approve my post. Very good!

• Level 5*

Hi.  As a premium user you have access to contact support and use chat to get some specific help.  We're a public (mainly) user-supported forum with a couple of Admins for help,  so timescales tend to be flexible.  Best fix for mobile apps is usually to uninstall and reinstall (make sure you sync first) and Support will probably suggest that up front.  If you need more help,  please come back.

Archived