Happy with recent updates

Heya, folks,

Has anyone else found that they like the recent updates that have come out recently (maybe 2-6 months? I don't know the exact time period).

I read the media accounts of Evernote's failures before deciding to dive in, and decided to jump in anyway because I wanted a powerful app where I could really get work done. Keep didn't even have character or paragraph formatting (pathetic) and OneNote didn't impress me either (I'd rather buy from a small, hardworking company than an ex monopoly). 

Anyway, when I saw a general lack of refinement in the app (little details felt unfinished), they didn't phase me so much. Accounts from the new CEO that they were refocusing on the core product were encouraging as well. I find I'm using the product more and more and I just love it. Don't get me wrong - the development team still has work to do, but for the core functionality of making rich text, powerfully searchable notes available on all of my devices, I just love it. The web clipper, particularly with "Simplified Article," is just great.

And recently, as I explore the program, tiny little features that I really like seem to be popping up. Not a huge amount, but I've only been a use for a handful of months. 

It's encouraging. So thanks to the development team, leadership, support staff (including community managers) and others.

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, robmun said:

Has anyone else found that they like the recent updates that have come out recently (maybe 2-6 months? I don't know the exact time period).

It's encouraging. So thanks to the development team, leadership, support staff (including community managers) and others.

I'm happy to receive updates, past and what's coming in the future.

If you're interested, a user is maintaining a list at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kmo6eXR6NQ5SxEqnYQxr8e72tJz6NUKDDYc_SPMhJF4/edit?usp=sharing

Personally, I started with EN because it met my requirement of syncing my data.
I knew it wasn't a word processor, not for spreadsheets .....

Archived