Getting note history back

Hey guys! I've got a question about the premium product. Currently I use evernote to keep track of what I did at work the previous day, & things I need to do so that I can read it out during daily meetings. I usually read off of my phone. Somehow the other day I managed to delete all of the note content except the top page worth. No idea how I did this, but I did, & closed the app out on my phone, and now it's gone.

Would upgrading to the premium edition give me the history for the note so I can restore it, or would history only start being tracked at the point I signed up for the premium edition?

Thanks guys

Hi @mrl79,

Note history is recorded for all Evernote accounts, however only Premium/Business subscribers can access the feature. If you were to subscribe to Premium now, you would be able to access the note history for any notes that had synced and recorded it prior to that date. I hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to have found this info. I did not delete a note, yet when I went to access it, it was gone except for the first line. Disappointed that the restore feature is only available with Premium not Plus. Anyone know if company gives a prorated refund if I decide the other features aren't a good value for me? Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, V-grrl said:

Glad to have found this info. I did not delete a note, yet when I went to access it, it was gone except for the first line. Disappointed that the restore feature is only available with Premium not Plus. Anyone know if company gives a prorated refund if I decide the other features aren't a good value for me? Thanks in advance!

@V-grrl,

I gotchu! Check your DM's.

200.gif

Archived