How to pin an article on the top of one notebook?

Dear Evernote-Team and Evernote-fellows,

sometimes  I will write a guide or something for one notebook and want this guide always on the top of this notebook. But if some articles are changed, they will pop to the top automatically. Is there anyway to close this "automatically pop to top after modification" function? Or how can I just pin some particular articles on the top? 

Currently I use an additional tag like "guide" to find it quickly. But still would appreciate it if there is anyway to pin the guide on top.

Best Wishes

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Pommes16 said:

Dear Evernote-Team and Evernote-fellows,

sometimes  I will write a guide or something for one notebook and want this guide always on the top of this notebook. But if some articles are changed, they will pop to the top automatically. Is there anyway to close this "automatically pop to top after modification" function? Or how can I just pin some particular articles on the top? 

Currently I use an additional tag like "guide" to find it quickly. But still would appreciate it if there is anyway to pin the guide on top.

Best Wishes

If you add a reminder to a note, it will be pinned at the top of the notebook. (This only works for snippet view & card view though)

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Pommes16 said:

It sounds like your sort sequence is by modification date

This is my default sequence too, but when I want a sorted list I switch to title sequence

This allows me to control the sort order by prefixing the note title.

For example, I want my project master note at the top or my list for a project followed by tasks. So I use titles of      

-Project: xxxxx

+task

remaining project notes

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 12.25.07 PM.png

5 hours ago, gustavgi said:

If you add a reminder to a note, it will be pinned at the top of the notebook. (This only works for snippet view & card view though)

yea that works... though i dont want an extra reminder :3

5 hours ago, DTLow said:

It sounds like your sort sequence is by modification date

This is my default sequence too, but when I want a sorted list I switch to title sequence

This allows me to control the sort order by prefixing the note title.

For example, I want my project master note at the top or my list for a project followed by tasks. So I use titles of      

-Project: xxxxx

+task

remaining project notes

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 12.25.07 PM.png

thx this methode can help me!

Archived