Reminder emails not always imported into default notebook

Hello to all out there,

I'm using Evernote Windows client and iOS client.

I try to figure out how I can get the most out of evernote's reminder emails.

a ) Perhaps I have missed it, but is there view of "all notes with reminders", "all notes with open reminders" or "all reminder emails"?? I am missing that feature, especially in the Windows client.

b ) Emails without notebook-specific headlines and even the reminder emails send by Evernote itself are not always imported into the "default" notebook, where nearly all emails are imported into. I sometimes find Evernote's reminders in different notebooks where "related" or "similar" content is hosted ... and therefore miss them :-(

So, how do I get better control of my reminders?

How can I stop missing those reminders?

Thanks in advance,

Juergen from Kiel (northern Germany)

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Stanley Fisher said:

I try to figure out how I can get the most out of evernote's reminder emails.

a ) Perhaps I have missed it, but is there view of "all notes with reminders", "all notes with open reminders" or "all reminder emails"?? I am missing that feature, especially in the Windows client.

b ) Emails without notebook-specific headlines and even the reminder emails send by Evernote itself are not always imported into the "default" notebook, where nearly all emails are imported into. I sometimes find Evernote's reminders in different notebooks where "related" or "similar" content is hosted ... and therefore miss them :-(

So, how do I get better control of my reminders?

How can I stop missing those reminders?

You can use reminders as a criteria in saved searches

For example, my current task search is:   reminderTime:* -tag:!Archive -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*

• Level 5*

In All Notes context try the following searches.  You can also find the EN search grammar here.

4 hours ago, Stanley Fisher said:

all notes with reminders

reminderorder:*

1 hour ago, DTLow said:

all notes with open reminders

reminderorder:* -reminderdonetime:*

4 hours ago, Stanley Fisher said:

all reminder emails

source:mail.smtp reminderorder:*

Archived