Evernote Support - no form available

I'm an Evernote Premium user. My Evernote for mac is displaying a bar with a button to update to 6.7.1 (currently on 6.6.1). when I click the update button, app store opens and the link that should show "update" just shows "open". When I try to open a support ticket and work my way through the menu, the option to open a support ticket just recycles me back to the start of the support Q&A. It's an infinite loop. It sure feels as if Evernote just wants to take my money with no intention of offering support. Great product (most of the time), but a terrible customer service attitude and execution. If this is not resolved within 48 hours, I'll go over to One note. I require minimal support, but I've made a commitment to using Evernote and expect some response instead of a defective joke of a support website. yes. I've tried opening a ticket form two different browsers.

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, Bergman said:

My Evernote for mac is displaying a bar with a button to update to 6.7.1 (currently on 6.6.1). when I click the update button, app store opens and the link that should show "update" just shows "open"

The message could be clearer.
There is an update available.  However if you use the app store, you will find Apple has not approved it yet and you're just pointed to your existing version.  If you really want the update, use the download from the Evernote site.

>>When I try to open a support ticket and work my way through the menu, the option to open a support ticket just recycles me back to the start of the support Q&A. It's an infinite loop.
It works for me.  The form does ask you for details to do an search for current solutions, then displays a "Continue" button to submit a ticket.  I then see
57699fbcdf961_ScreenShot2016-06-21at1.11.21PM.png.780d5d0afefb3099a43ee4b2fe22e5a6.png

There's a link below in my signature section for the old Contact Support website

• Level 5*
On 23/06/2016 at 10:52 PM, longo0925 said:

I am running into the same issue. I can't see content in a note I just worked on and I can't submit a ticket. I am a basic user, but was creating a note within a shared premium account.

You can't report an issue with someone else's account - the owner would have to report that;  by all means raise a 'lost data' ticket under your own account,  but you might still get referred back to the other account owner.  If you were having trouble with the support ticket form,  please try again - it is supposed to have been fixed...

Have you tried setting up another note in this shared account?  Have you had just this one failure or is it impossible to create any new notes?  The share may have been set up without the 'and Edit' option,  which you would need to be able to add or change information.

Archived