Share by email more several notes with web app

• Level 5

I think you can only have one note per e-mail; that is how the codes on the subject line can send the note to the proper notebook and tags. (You may already have seen this article: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005347.) The note will be filed in the specified notebook, and should then be available to view in the Web app or any other Evernote software.

Thanks Dave but the question is: can we send more than one note from the web app to an email address with the function "Share" I can send several notes at a time with the desktop app, but there is a limitation with the web app 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

If you're in the 'new' web version,  go back to the old one in Settings.  That'll allow you to multi-select notes,  and pop up a handy little menu from which you can email.  Separate email addresses by a comma if there's more than one.

I'd recommend that you try it out on your own email address first though - you may want to adjust the layout or content of your notes depending on how the presentation comes across...

2016-06-20_2350.png

Archived