Windows 10 - Evernote Touch

So, I'm working with Windows 10 on my PC and I thought I should get the app: Evernote Touch.
I was working on a project for one hour and, suddenly, the power goes off. I went to check on my devices: no sign of it. Nothing. Any ideas? Its seems impossible to save my work, but... still. It's frustrating, specially when it comes to artistic stuff. It won't ever be the same.

• Level 5*
On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎24 at 1:52 AM, mjoaobp said:

So, I'm working with Windows 10 on my PC and I thought I should get the app: Evernote Touch.
I was working on a project for one hour and, suddenly, the power goes off. I went to check on my devices: no sign of it. Nothing. Any ideas? Its seems impossible to save my work, but... still. It's frustrating, specially when it comes to artistic stuff. It won't ever be the same.

I'm sorry to hear this. Evernote Touch was an app created back in 2012 when Windows 8 still was yet to be released, and hasn't really been given any attention since then.

I always thought it was a shame that they never tried to turn it into something useful. It should have been removed from the Windows store a long time ago..

• Ex Employees
On 5/23/2016 at 6:52 PM, mjoaobp said:

I went to check on my devices: no sign of it.

Can you double check Evernote Web: https://www.evernote.com/Home.action to see if content is there? If not, please confirm if the entire note is missing, or just the content within the note. 

On 5/23/2016 at 6:52 PM, mjoaobp said:

I thought I should get the app: Evernote Touch.

To confirm, our core product,  Evernote for Windows Desktop, can also be used on your WIN 10 machine. You can download it from: https://evernote.com/evernote/  

• 3 months later...

I have the impression, that a good "touch"-support is still missing in the *real* Evernote product. My Acer Switch 10V Convertible will NOT show a display keyboard automatically in tablet mode, when I touch on any input field in a note. Neither "Title" nor "body" trigger the display of a keyboard on the screen. OneNote does this much better and I believe, that Evernote Touch made a better job (I removed Evernote Touch a couple of month ago, as it was too old und too restricted).

Archived