In dire need of a free 1-day trial of Plus

On April 15, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Double  said:

I'm not interested in purchasing anything, 99% of it would be wasted if i did.

How's a 1-day trial going to alleviate your dire need?

If you're not willing to fork out for just one month of Plus (cheaper than $2.99 in many countries outside of the US) then your need is not dire enough.

You'll have better luck putting your energies into getting others to sign up... and rack up a few points which you could convert to Plus.

• Level 5*
44 minutes ago, Double  said:

I'm unemployed, it's complicated. I already followed the Evernote contact form, there were no suggested responses, so the form lead me here to you pack of wolves :(

We're not all wolves, and some of us don't kick people when they're down.

Maybe if you give us details on your need we can give you suggestions.

On 4/16/2016 at 11:25 PM, DTLow said:

We're not all wolves, and some of us don't kick people when they're down.

Maybe if you give us details on your need we can give you suggestions.

Oh goodness, the formatting is messing me up. I can't seem to start a new message from scratch so this will have to do.

Well I'm trying to upload a couple mp4 videos alongside some sheet music I've been practicing on. Problem is, they are over 60MB, which is the limit on my account. One video is 70MB, the other is 100MB. I keep all reference materials on Evernote so i can view them on my phone/tablet, which is very helpful. At the moment I've only got 20MB available for the next couple weeks.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Double  said:

Well I'm trying to upload a couple mp4 videos alongside some sheet music I've been practicing on. Problem is, they are over 60MB, which is the limit on my account. One video is 70MB, the other is 100MB. I keep all reference materials on Evernote so i can view them on my phone/tablet, which is very helpful. At the moment I've only got 20MB available for the next couple weeks.

With the size limitations, I would not use Evernote to store large files.
I would leave the files outside of Evernote, and only add the file link in a note.
For example:  /Users/david/Desktop/Full_Backup .enex.zip

>>Oh goodness, the formatting is messing me up. I can't seem to start a new message from scratch so this will have to do.

Same here - I sometimes save the post, and then delete it; just so I can start the message clean.

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently been using Handbrake to decrease the filesize, works really well. I managed to cram a 100MB file into 20MB by messing with the A/V options.. the overall quality is noticeably reduced but not too drastically.. reducing the audio quality helps significantly. I'm still limited to only 25MB per note which sucks, but this workaround at least helps me fit the files into Evernote.

Archived