Saved searches do not work in Evernote web

Tracey Smith

Idea

I really like Evernote web and that is the version I use most of the time since I do most of my work on my chromebook.  I do have an android phone and tablet and use those versions as well and have been a premium subscriber for 3 years now.

What I DO NOT LIKE about Evernote web is that my saved searches to do not work.  I have one saved search called "traceys daily review" that was set up to allow me to review any notes I added or edited in Evernote on the current day.  It simply does not work in the web version.  I downloaded the regular android version to my chromebook, but it's almost impossible to read so I went back to the web client instead.  

Please consider fixing this!  Thanks.

7 replies to this idea

Don't know how to find that info you are asking for, but it's a saved search I have had set up for a couple years after reading an Evernote blog post. It's set up to pull up ALL notes I have either created or edited on a particular day. Works great on every platform except Evernote Web. 

• Level 5
On 4/13/2016 at 1:22 PM, Tracey Smith said:

Don't know how to find that info you are asking for, but it's a saved search I have had set up for a couple years after reading an Evernote blog post. It's set up to pull up ALL notes I have either created or edited on a particular day. Works great on every platform except Evernote Web. 

If you select the saved seach in the Web App your search should appear at the top of your window. Please provide this search string and I can test it.

Archived