Quickly View List of Shared Notebooks?

Hello,

Latest release of Evernote desktop on Windows 10.

How can I quickly view a list of the notebooks which I have shared (and, ideally, with whom)? If I click on Work Chat, I can see one of the notes I have shared, but I can't see which notebooks I've shared.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Steven

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  If you're sharing single notes,  there's no really easy way to tell whether,  when or to whom they've been shared.  If you still have a Notebooks page listing all your notebooks (obviously) then the icons on that page should tell you which are shared,  and you can check the details with each one.  I keep my shared notes in one notebook - mainly so I can unshare or delete them where necessary.  Notebooks may get interesting though - the current Windows beta doesn't have a single page display of notebooks,  so I now have to rely on the small icon to the left of the name to see which are shared.  I might need to start a notebook stack so I can keep them clearly separate from other notebooks.  Shared-in notebooks are under a separate side heading,  so they're easy to find!

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, gazumped said:

If you're sharing single notes,  there's no really easy way to tell whether,  when or to whom they've been shared.

I have found that this search will list all of your Notes that have been individually shared:
sharedate:*

Archived