Evernote typing too slow using Chrome

Hello,

I've just switched to using Chrome and when i type something in Evernote there's a delay for the words to appear to the point where it's unusable.

Any fixes?

Cheers for any help.

• Level 5*

I believe I've seen other posts about Chrome issues - I'd suggest you contact support and leave a bug report;  the more information they have the more likely they can fix any issues that have arisen.  Meantime uninstall your current version of clipper and try the link via Evernote.com to download the current version for your browser.  If that doesn't help,  hang on for a reaction from Support.

6 hours ago, ever007 said:

Hello,

I've just switched to using Chrome and when i type something in Evernote there's a delay for the words to appear to the point where it's unusable.

Any fixes?

Cheers for any help.

Do you use the webclipper or do you use the webversion of Evernote?

Hello, 

No i haven't installed web clipper or any other extension etc. Just updated Chrome and logged into Evernote.

I planned on using Firefox for when using Java software and Chrome for everything else.

Cheers for any help.

• 5 months later...

I've been having this pesky issue as well for over a year and finally made the time to chat with support. They had me 1) Check my internet upload and download speed (Google: "speed test"), 2) Update to the newest version of Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en), 3) Empty my cache and cookies by going to History in the upper right corner of my browser, then relaunch Chrome. Worked like a charm. Hope this helps!

Archived