Evernote service (and a question about my account status)

First off, this is the thing I find most annoying:  Apparently I can't contact EN support directly, even though I'm sure this is something that will only be resolved by EN staff.  The help process reaches an abrupt dead-end and says:  "Oh!  Are you too cheap to pay for Premium?  Here's a link to an online forum.  <nonchalant whistling>"

Secondly (and the actual reason that brings me here): I am an EN plus user, but EN on W7 says I'm Free.  This probably doesn't affect any functionality, but it still bugs me.

Is this the place I can get this resolved?

Thanks,  R.

Untitled-1.jpg

I've flagged your post for Evernote admin to see... however, we all have to wait for business hours to get some love from Evernote employees. I hope you get some sun this weekend :-)

In the meantime, some troubleshooting:

1. Check and see on the Web what your account status is:
    • From desktop: Help > Go to my account page
  2. Check on your Windows desktop client to see what your monthly upload limit is. This will tell you if you have Plus limits/ features or not:
    • Tools > Account info.
  3. Try updating to the latest release if you haven't already:
    • Help > Check for updates
  4. Try signing out of your desktop client and signing in again.
  5. ... failing which, sit tight for Monday

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, TheOnlyRick said:

Apparently I can't contact EN support directly,

Actually you can, if the issue is any of the following:  Bug Report, Data Loss, Crash, Sync Issue, Payment/Billing Issue, and Log in issues.

EN-Ticket-Help-Type.gif

All users can  Submit an EN Support Ticket with any of the above reasons (ticket type).

Also, you can use Twitter:

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you might post your issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Frank - thanks for replying, and for doing it so quickly.

I dunno why, but the Evernote app is now confirming that I'm a 'Plus' person.  I dunno when or why this changed (I've been 'Plus' for a few months) but regardless, I'm happy.  :-)

Cheers,  Richard

PS - I hadn't heard of Workflowy before seeing your sig.  Evernote has undoubtedly improved my life (My life has now gone from a gurgling cesspit of forgotten aspirations, to a well-maintained septic tank of partially-remembered aspirations.)  So... perhaps Workflowy can help me hone this even further(!)

On 3/5/2016 at 8:48 PM, Frank.dg said:

I've flagged your post for Evernote admin to see... however, we all have to wait for business hours to get some love from Evernote employees. I hope you get some sun this weekend :-)

In the meantime, some troubleshooting:

1. Check and see on the Web what your account status is:
    • From desktop: Help > Go to my account page
  2. Check on your Windows desktop client to see what your monthly upload limit is. This will tell you if you have Plus limits/ features or not:
    • Tools > Account info.
  3. Try updating to the latest release if you haven't already:
    • Help > Check for updates
  4. Try signing out of your desktop client and signing in again.
  5. ... failing which, sit tight for Monday

Hi -  Thanks for replying.

When i was replying, I can't remember what option I chose, but it clearly wasn't one of the ones you listed.  The webpage then casually told me to use the online forum, so I logged in here and started moaning.

Anyway, it seems like it's sorted now.

Thanks,  R.

On 3/6/2016 at 3:52 AM, JMichaelTX said:

Actually you can, if the issue is any of the following:  Bug Report, Data Loss, Crash, Sync Issue, Payment/Billing Issue, and Log in issues.

EN-Ticket-Help-Type.gif

All users can  Submit an EN Support Ticket with any of the above reasons (ticket type).

Also, you can use Twitter:

Since Evernote now is providing official support to all users via Twitter, you might post your issue on Twitter @evernotehelps.  It might also be good to include a link back to your post here.

On 3/6/2016 at 4:39 PM, Matt W. said:

Hello @TheOnlyRick,

I appreciate you posting. Please submit a support request to us either by clicking on the link in my signature or by the links provided above by everyone else. We would be happy to help you on this.

Hi - I dunno why, but the EN app is now correctly reporting me as a Plus member.

Thanks,  Richard

Archived