Hi,

I am not able to see PDF properly in Evernote. When I save PDF to evernote, it gets saved as a note and not as an attachment, which is fine for me.

When I view that PDF, only first page is displayed and I have to click next for other pages. I am not able to scroll through PDF using mouse scroll or arrow keys. Even when I try to present the PDF, only the first page is displayed and not able to present the other pages. 

What settings I need to change for getting this right?

Thanks

Akshay

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, Akshay Padegaonkar said:

When I save PDF to evernote, it gets saved as a note and not as an attachment, which is fine for me.

A correction on "saved as a note vs attachment".  
The pdf is always stored as an attachment.  You have the option of viewing it inline.

On the Mac, its a setting in Preferences as per the screenshot below

Its also a setting if you right-click on the pdf

56aced6ec7fd1_ScreenShot2016-01-30at9.04

13 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

To help you, we need more info:  What versions of OS and Evernote are you running?

Apologies for not mentioning that.

I am using Windows 7 and Evernote version 5.9.1.8742. I do not know what default settings are mentioned for mac users. I am able to view the PDF inline and that too only first page of it. 

• Level 5*

EN does not enable scrolling a PDF in line if you have saved it as an attachment, only one page at a time using the hover menu.  If you want to scroll the PDF you have to open it in another app, Adobe or some other PDF viewer.

• Level 5*
44 minutes ago, csihilling said:

EN does not enable scrolling a PDF in line....If you want to scroll the PDF you have to open it in another app, Adobe or some other PDF viewer.

It does on a Mac and iPad

• Level 5*

>> OP states they are a Windows user.
Agreed:  I wanted to qualify my answer to Mac however I'm surprised EN/Windows doesn't have the same built in PDF viewer function.

>>Also on the iPad you have to press to open the PDF, not exactly in-line in the note.
Agreed: I was more focused on EN having a built in PDF viewer and not requiring a separate app.

Archived