Reminder - Recurring

• Level 5*

Hi.  No-one knows what Evernote plans except them (mostly) and they don't share.  At the moment most folks use a third-party ToDo or calendar app or a reminder email system like FollowUpThen to deal with recurrences.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gazumped said:

... At the moment most folks use a third-party ToDo or calendar app or a reminder email system like FollowUpThen to deal with recurrences.

My approach has been to use the calendar and reminder feature on my Mac.  
Even though I am a fan of keeping everything in one place in the Evernote environment.
I tried the Evernote feature but found it deficient;
- as noted in the original post for recurring reminders
- the actual notification method

• Level 5*

The Devs should see this in due course - they're allegedly regularly reading comments here for ideas - but if you post again,  you can choose 'Idea' which will give you a counter at the top of the page where folks can register their support.  Theoretically,  the more votes,  the more likely you are to see your feature added - though it's only a recent innovation...

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, cobusvv said:

As a novice where do I choose the idea function you talk about or should that be the title of the post?

Did you mean the voting feature?

I got this from a post by @JMichaelTX

Now that the Evernote forums have a voting mechanism, you may want to post your request as a new topic (idea) to this forum (Mac Product Feedback) so others can vote for it.

Note that ONLY the "Product Feedback" forums support voting.

Archived