Android Development

rconboy

Idea

Not sure if the management ever reads any of these but we were looking at rolling Evernote Business out to our 700 users but sadly not all of our users have apple products and some have android or windows.  After pitching the product to management I was told it was a wonderful product and if we ever switched to all apple we would consider it but we are going with one note.  Just wanted to throw that out there.  

4 replies to this idea

They loved scannable but it is not an option for android right now.  As we dug in more lots of options were not compatible across platforms.  I myself was a premium user for years who recently gave up and switched to one note.  

• Level 5*

Android doesn't need scannable - that option is built right in to the document scanner in Android (except for the multiple users of one scanner bit),  - and that feature isn't (AFAIK) available from ON.  Just sayin'. 

• Ex Employees

Not sure if the management ever reads any of these but we were looking at rolling Evernote Business out to our 700 users but sadly not all of our users have apple products and some have android or windows.  After pitching the product to management I was told it was a wonderful product and if we ever switched to all apple we would consider it but we are going with one note.  Just wanted to throw that out there.  

They loved scannable but it is not an option for android right now.  As we dug in more lots of options were not compatible across platforms.  I myself was a premium user for years who recently gave up and switched to one note.  

Thanks for letting us know. It always helps to know what businesses are looking for so we can continue to improve in that direction.

If you ever want to reach out to our Evernote Business sales team to chat about specific features and compatibility you can reach them at https://evernote.com/business/contact-us/

Archived