Something Changed: Uploading new Scan to Google Drive

ahanaike

Aloha,

I'm an iPhone 6 user (Still on IOS 8) - It looks like the last upgrade to the Scannable app was on 9/22/2015 to v 2.0.1 (Numerous bug fixes & improvements for iOS9)

Something changed with this last Scannable update and I'm no longer able (or just can't figure out) how to move/upload a recently scanned item directly to a folder in Google Drive as I had been able to do previously.

It doesn't seem to give me the same options as it had previously either.  I used to be able to easily upload a file to a folder on any number of Google Drive accounts I was able to select.  This happened after the file was uploaded to Evernote, then I was presented with options to share or upload elsewhere (can't recall the terms used.)

Help please - I miss that!  

Aloha,

The inability to select the actual Google Drive folder is the secondary issue  - The main issue is not being presented with an intuitive option to save to Google Drive as had been the case before (I think it used the term "Upload" - I can't recall exactly.)  A user is presently only given two options:  SEND or SAVE:

SEND --> MAIL or SHARE

SHARE -->  Takes you to the Apple Default Share selection screen.

SAVE --> CAMERA ROLL or EVERNOTE

I have been able to use a work around: SEND -> SHARE -> Open In -> Open in Drive -> (Save to account, or switch account) ->  "Add to my Drive" -> then "MOVE" the file to where I want to place it.  This is five more steps than what I used to do previously.  Not very elegant!

Appreciate your help!  Mahalo!

• 1 month later...

Archived