With plus membership, only note tiles being saved offline

Here is the problem I am having:

I upgraded my membership from basic to plus, which (as far as I can tell) includes offline access to all my notebooks. This feature works fine on my android phone, but behaves oddly on my iPad. Basically, only about 30-50% of the notes are accessible. For the rest, only the title of the note is visible, when I open it it's completely blank. Yet if I open that same note on my android or computer, all the content is visible no problem. This happens whether I am connected to wifi or not on my iPad.

I have removed and reinstalled the app and logged out and back in, but the issue remains unresolved. A screenshot is attached.... Any ideas? This is super frustrating as I cannot access most of my notes on my iPad.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

post-268523-0-28018800-1441686902_thumb.

Hi.  What should be the content?  Is that text,  a picture or an attached PDF file?  Did you allow ample time for the files to be downloaded to your iPad? 

This is the current feature comparison - https://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/23258452

Most of these notes are simply text, some with and without any formatting. But there are some with attached pictures and/or files and they do not show up either.

Have you selected all your notebooks for offline access and allowed them the time to sync down?

Check the settings (general - notebooks) on your iPad to be sure.

Yes, I have enabled and disabled that feature, and alternately tried selecting 'Download Selected Notebooks', but certain ones will still not display content for all notes...... I do not see a pattern other than any NEW notes I add are downloaded and synced right away. Most of the empty notes in question are ones initially created months ago...

the frustration continues...

• Level 5*

Have you given it some time with the Evernote app open for a full sync to occur? Depending on how many notes, you internet speed etc, it might take a while.

If you still aren't getting anywhere you should open a support ticket.

Have you given it some time with the Evernote app open for a full sync to occur? Depending on how many notes, you internet speed etc, it might take a while.

If you still aren't getting anywhere you should open a support ticket.

Yes, I've left it open for 20-30 minutes or so on many occasions

Hmmn.  I also should've asked - how much storage space do you have left on the iPad?  If your database is 1GB and your available space is 500MB...

I have several GB of space left on my device. And this issue also happens even when viewing online notebooks when connected to wifi. I can only see the full content of these notes if I view them on my phone or PC. I've submitted a support ticket, will see what they come back with. Thanks for your replies and help everyone

Archived