We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
zhouyou

Evernote for Wechat, add a plugin "save to evernote"

Hello,

Evernote as we know has a special chinese version "Yinxiang". The chinese team developed a plugin evernote for wechat. It can quickly save the notes of "Moments" in Chinese Evernote. It's very userful.

I hope Evernote has the same plugin for wechat, is there a chance? Thank you for listening.

• Like 1

Looking at the WeChat website,  there seems to be a web version,  on which you could presumably use the browser Clipper add-in..  I don't know of any other apps to link with Evernote.. :(

9 hours ago, gazumped said:

Looking at the WeChat website,  there seems to be a web version,  on which you could presumably use the browser Clipper add-in..  I don't know of any other apps to link with Evernote.. :(

The Module "Moments" is a function like Facebook Timeline. We can share photos, videos, text, page web in this module.  The chinese  Evernote ( Yinxiang)  has a official account in wechat ( just as Pages of Facebook). if you follow this account, you can save a page web from share menu through a button " Save to my evernote".  the page web will be synchronized  into chinese evernote.

I hope Evernote has the same plugin for wechat.

IMG_8255.jpg.fc110124fa06152992995c466a7IMG_8256.jpg.74b6c10d6fa9ef03de985fb3894