Pin lock on ios AND Android.

Guys quick question. I had the basic version of Evernote on my iPhone but have now also got an android which I have just upgraded my Evernote subscription from basic to plus and activated the pin lock. Will this sync over to my Evernote on my ios device when I turn it back on, so that when the app is opened on the ios device it prompts for the pin code?

• Level 5

Guys quick question. I had the basic version of Evernote on my iPhone but have now also got an android which I have just upgraded my Evernote subscription from basic to plus and activated the pin lock. Will this sync over to my Evernote on my ios device when I turn it back on, so that when the app is opened on the ios device it prompts for the pin code?

Hi,

PIN lock is set on a per-device basis and is not synced to the service. You'll need to setup a passcode on each iOS device you'd like by going to Settings > General > Passcode Lock.

Cheers,

Chuck

• Level 5*

..and for the avoidance of doubt,  yes your subscription applies to your account and all devices connected with it;  so you'll be able to set up PIN lock on anything that can support that feature.  Your choice whether you use the same PIN or variations thereon.

Archived